From:
Rodney Fife <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Rodney Fife <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 May 2012 09:03:57 -0400

Those of us who have to live gluten free know how this diet can put a strain on the monthly budget. With gluten free food costing 3 to 4 times more than regular items we are all searching for some relief. What is worse is when you pick up a new product just to find out it tastes like sawdust and you’re out of your money.

The Gluten Free Consumer has the answer to your problems. We are the Nation’s first review magazine for Gluten Free Products. www.gfconsumer.com  In every month we review some of the newest products hitting the market. We use a team of individuals who suffer from Celiac Disease and Gluten Intolerance to rate products. We rate products on a series of criteria, including Taste, Texture, Ingredient Quality and Price and Availability. When a company passes the test above we award them our seal of approval. You can watch this video to show you more info http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-Mi1wvhMo8 .

We save you time and money in several ways. By reviewing and showing you some of the best products on the market you no longer have to waste your money by picking up bad products. We also have savings in the form of coupons and offers. We also show you some remarkable recipes as well. Our team for the month of June created 8 recipes that serve 6 individuals for just $32.80. You can order a subscription today at www.gfconsumer.com