From:
C. Hammelrath <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Mar 2000 13:46:20 -0800

For those who have a "need to knead" - I highly recommend the chebe
bread.  I have made it as per the recipe with parmesan cheese,  I have
also made it with cheddar, ...and with half cheddar, half paremsan ....
and have added chopped jalepenos to all of the above, ... the entire
family loves them one way or the other.  The dough requires 5 minutes of
kneading - make ahead, freeze, bake ... they are wonderful so far ...
there is more to try ... use for pizza crust, make bread sticks, braid
... all the things we cannot do with the rice flour based mixes!!!  I
have NO financial interest in this company ... just tried it out and
fell in love.    on the net at: www.chebe.com        Catherine