Date:
Sat, 1 Apr 2000 18:36:48 -0800

For those of you who are interested, Merck just published it's medical
manual in layman's language and it's available on line at:
http://www.merck.com/pubs/mmanual_home/mmhome.html

If you look up celiac there are six entries, which lead to other links.

Here's the link to Blistering diseases, one of the three is DH, with a
brief description and explanation of treatment. In a brief three minute
scan while flipping through a few links, I learned that Ibuprofen makes DH
worse, and a link from there also mentioned that Celiacs often have thyroid
problems. Best Wishes. -vance

PS. Sometimes I get the giggles just sitting around thinking. This morning
I was tickled thinking that a group of celiacs is probably one of the few
places in the world that you can listen to people discussing the aesthetics
of Oatmeal, and rhapsodizing about how much they miss it. And I'm right in
there with them missing and hoping to find a substitute. Oatmeal for God's
sake :)