From:
Caroline <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 25 Jun 2007 11:58:58 -0500

I read with interest the responses to inhaled gluten.  I bake bread, normal
wheat bread, at times (not very often).  My husband is out of the house when
I mix it, and I clean up afterwards.  However, during the baking, which is
usually an hour or more later after the mixing, he may be in the house and
the "smell?" of the baking bread gives him stomach upset and headache.  It
happens every time, and I thought it impossible for this to be a gluten
reaction, but wonder what it might be.
Caroline

*******
*******