From:
Sarah Asplund <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sarah Asplund <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Mar 2007 19:05:55 -0600

Hello everybody!

Thank you so much for the quick response to the request for this restaurant's name.  For those of you who asked me to forward it to you, I hope this reaches you and I am sorry for the delay.  We had a problem and actually had to cancel our reservation, but we look forward to going there soon!  The restaurant is

Pierre's
(973)425-1212
www.pierresbistro.com

I also got some additional information about two other restaurants in the area that are good with celiac issues: Napa Valley Grille in Paramus and the Bernardsville Inn in Bernardsville.  Thank you again for the great response!

Sarah Asplund