From:
Bruce Culver <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Nov 1999 10:22:00 -0500

This is to announce the Sunday, November 14 Support Group meeting for
the Southeast Florida area!  Our meeting will be held at the Cleveland
Clinic Hospital at 2835 N. Ocean Blvd.(Hwy. A1A) in the cafeteria.  Free
parking.  The meeting will begin at 2:30 p.m. and we will be joined by
our speaker, Dr. Martin Dayton, who will be speaking on the "Integrative
(Conservative/Alternative) Approach in Celiac Sprue."  Come join us and
bring a gluten-free snack to share with either its packaging or the
recipe!  This hospital is located 2 blocks south of Oakland Park Blvd.
on the west side of Ocean Blvd./A1A.

Come join us--help yourself and help others!