From:
Gail Pierce <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 6 Oct 2010 16:59:07 -0400

 I have been visiting this area for the last few weeks and have had some great meals (besides the usual Outback and Maggiano's)

We  have now been to FUJIYAMA JAPANESE HIBACHI AND SUSHI in Highlands Ranch CO twice.
I am so impressed with their understanding of gluten free, the fact that they have gluten free soy sauce (brought me the bottle to see) and
cooked my food in the kitchen on a separate hibachi used for allergy concerns.  They hibachi food that I ate was outstanding, and those eating sushi
thought it was fresh and delicious.  A really nice restaurant and great service.  It is in the same shopping center as the new Target.
1100 Sgt. Jon Stiles Drive     Highlands Ranch, CO 80129    (303) 470-1888

Also in that shopping center is GARBANZOS Mediterranean Grill.  They had a GF menu  and took my food from the kitchen area. Can eat in or carry out.
Loved this, too.

The other new place for me was Tokyo Joe's  on Broadway and Highlands Ranch Drive. Also can eat in or carry out.
They had a gluten free menu, fresh, crisp veggies and GF teriyaki sauce.  Great.

Wish I had these choices at home.