From:
Lynda Swink <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lynda Swink <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Aug 2010 06:42:39 -0500

Call me lazy but...

I am looking for gluten free recipes that are formatted for upload to
the Master Cook software program.  I love to use this software because
it breaks down your recipes for nutrition, and you can instantly covert
recipes for 2 to 50 people. It also makes a shopping list for your
chosen menus.

Wouldn't it be great to have all your recipes in one place and know
***nutritionally*** exactly what you're putting into your face?

Unfortunately, the software only has about 8 to 10 recipes that are
actually labeled Gluten Free.  So if you know someplace on the internet
to find them, or have formatted some favorite recipes for Master Cook,
please would you consider sharing the files?

OR maybe we could all write to the company or our favorite authors and
ask them to do the work for us?  I would love to be able to download an
entire GF recipe book to my Master Cook!

Thanks,
Lynda Swink
P.S.  I have absolutely no financial interest in the Master Cook
Software or the company which licenses it.  I just love to use the
program for its features