From:
Tiffanie Doyle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Aug 2001 22:39:27 -0500

Ok here it goes. i wrote to all before about my two kids, but i still have
some questions for anyone who can help... i received so much information
yet a few things i am still unsure of.

 1. Is spelt gf? I was told at the health food store that it was. then I
received info from a dietician that now says no way.... my son has been
eating it since monday.

2. My daughter is allergic to shellfish. again the dietician got involved
and said that it was the iodine in it not the fish itself? i dont
understand is my daughter allergic to salt?

3. My daughter also has tiny bump like blisters on her thighs, knees, upper
arms, elbows and face. the doctor first thought it was sweat bumps but now
he is unsure? could it be dh and if so what do i do to find out? he wants
me to keep the house at 65 degrees which i do to keep her from sweating,
but that doesnt help... she doesnt sweat and the bumps never go away.

4. Last one i promise. I saw the stuff about dental enamal defects. As a
child I was diagnosed as having a defect in my enamel as well as my father
and my brother. Now since my son is diagnosed celiac... what are the
chances that i could be celiac. or that i could have the gene. I guess i am
wondering if i should also be checked for celiacs as well as my daughter.

Thanks so much for reading all this.... sorry it is so long, just dont know
where else to go since the doctors dont help. Tiffanie