From:
Anne Barfield <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Anne Barfield <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Feb 2010 11:53:25 -0600

We are waiting patiently for spring to arrive at Chicken Paradise.
(www.chickenparadise.com)  As the days get longer, we will begin enjoying
the irises, wisteria, and Lady Banks Roses, along with other surprises in
the vegetable garden.  This also means the chickens will be laying more
eggs, which is what we serve in our gourmet breakfasts that are designed to
match your personal dietary restrictions.  Of course, if you can't eat eggs,
we can still make great waffles, pancakes, scones or serve you our homemade
granola.

Spring Break reservations are off to a good start, and it seems that this
year there are three different weeks of school holidays, which helps spread
out the fun.  We still have a few 2 or 3 day spaces available so contact us
to see if we can work into your spring break plans.  Let your celiac
concierges help you plan your GF days in San Antonio.

We are not booked yet for Easter weekend, and if you are staying at Chicken
Paradise for Easter weekend, you will be invited to join in for the
Gluten-Free Easter Egg Hunt that will be held here on Saturday, April 3 from
2pm to 4pm.  If you have GF children, they will love meeting the Easter
Bunny and hunting for the eggs, along with the GF treats that will be
shared.

It's not too early to be thinking about summer vacation, and enjoying our
big pool after a long day at SeaWorld.   Come see us!

Anne Barfield
San Antonio, Texas
 <http://www.chickenparadise.com/> www.chickenparadise.com
210 340-0648