Date:
Tue, 16 Mar 1999 21:10:29 +0000

Awhile ago someone posted a notice about Blue Diamond
Nut Thins.  They were being made available in test
markets around the country.  One of areas was Boston,
Mass.  Most of my family lives there, so I asked them to
canvas their grocery stores and lo and behold they found
them.  For my birthday, my son ordered a case of
assorted flavors (almond, pecan and hazelnut) and had
them shipped to me from California.  They are delicious
and I recommend them to everyone.  I have used them as
croutons in my salads, crushed for 'bread' crumbs on
chicken/fish, crushed in place of graham crackers for
pie crust and as lunch/snacks for cheese/tuna/etc.  The
Almond and hazelnut are not as sweet as the pecan.  They
travel well and come in a sealed foil package inside the
box.  Ordering them can save as much as .50 a box off
retail, even w/shipping.  The address is: Blue Diamond
Growers, 4800 Sisk Rd., Modesto, CA., 95356.  Phone:
(209)545-6229, Fax (209)545-6215. I have tried many
brands of crackers/cookies over the years and I think
these are the best so far.  Enjoy!  Katy in Florida