From:
Julie Morrison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 May 2000 18:59:18 -0400

Thank you to all that responded. From the majority of the emails that I
received it looks like all CA wines are gluten free, if natural flavors is
listed call and question it.  No one reported to me that the yeast used is
an issue. Looking in the archives I saw that in CA they ADD yeast, so I am
still not quite sure on this issue. From my emails people confirmed with me
that the following are definitely gf:
Sutter Home
Corbet Canyon
Fetzer
Mondavi
Beringer
Gallo
If I get around to calling some wineries I will post what I find!