From:
Barrie Woods <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 May 1997 04:45:06 -0400

Hi All,

Earlier I sent a post to the list about Bone Density Testing.

Following a couple of messages I have since received I thought that I
should make it known that, though I work in a hospital, I am not a
Medical Doctor and therefore am not qualified to provide medical advice
about Bone Density.

What I do know about Bone Density Testing is from my own personal
experience through being on the receiving end, and also through having
been involved in the technical side of purchasing and installing a Bone
Densitometry System as part of my work some years ago.

I'm still happy to answer any questions I can.  You can E-mail me at:

Regards,

Barrie Woods
Burwood Hospital
Christchurch