Date:
Sat, 14 Sep 1996 18:50:03 +0000

I have put up a www-page, for people following a milk-free and
gluten-free diet. At present, the page is concentrating on the problem
of casein intolerance and psycho-active peptides, which is thought to
be a factor in developmental and emotional/psychological problems including
autism, add/hd and schizophrenia. I'll be looking out for any comments,
suggestions, new developments that help in understanding these conditions, and
related problems such as multiple allergies, phenol intolerance ,candida
infection etc., also for possible remedies, dietary suggestions, recipes.

The url is: http://www.xs4all.nl/~maxdes/health/gfcf/gfcf.html

Max Desorgher