From:
The Raleigh's <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Raleigh's <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Nov 2003 08:37:31 -0500

ANNUAL HOLIDAY RECIPE POTLUCK & COOKIE SWAP
As has become customary, the theme of our December meeting will be
Holiday Recipes and Annual Cookie Swap. We ask that everyone bring a
batch of cookies or holiday treats that can be swapped among other
members. Remember to bring a container in which to take home your
treats. You will have many tasty items to enjoy throughout the busy
holiday season without having to bake them yourself!

DATE/TIME:
Monday, December 1, 2003
6:00 - 8:00 p.m.

PLACE:
Maine Health Learning Resource Center
Falmouth Family Health Care Center
5 Bucknam Road, Suite 1A
Falmouth, ME

For driving directions, go to:
http://www.mainehealth.com/community_health/lrc_falmouth.php

POTLUCK RECIPE ASSIGNMENTS
For our next meeting, please prepare a Holiday Recipe or bring a
gluten-free store-bought product based upon your last name. If your last
name begins with:

A—F Bring bread or rolls
G—L Bring a Side Dish
M—R Bring a Main Dish
S—Z Bring an Appetizer, Salad or Fruit

EVERYONE IS ALSO ASKED TO BRING HOLIDAY
COOKIES OR A DESSERT FOR THE SWAP

Please write up the recipe (with your name on it) for what you bring
along so that we may include it in our next newsletter. Having the
recipe available is also helpful for those individuals who are sensitive
to other foods to know what ingredients were used to prepare the dish.
Note: If your recipe is copyrighted, please list the title of the book,
author, and name of the recipe so that we may reference it in our
newsletter. You may consider the recipe adapted if you have changed at
least 3 ingredients from the original copyrighted recipe.

FMI, contact Sue Gefvert at 207-878-5100 or email Paula Raleigh at