From:
Katie Bretsch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Sep 1998 20:58:44 -0700

Will be traveling soon to Las Vegas to a conference.  Anyone got advice
on where to shop or what to pack?  Any good natural food stores or
equivalents to Trader Joe's in Vegas?  Need to stay strictly grain (all),
soy and dairy free.   Can't take any chances at all, but need to get
enough to eat, as I'm speaking and need to be at my best.   Staying at
one of the conference mega-hotels, but have a friend who will have a car
and is willing to take me food shopping.

Will be taking my portable steamer to do veggies and eggs, the little
thing that boils water for coffee and tea, and renting a fridge for the
room.   Planning to take safe nuts and possibly peanut butter, safe dried
fruit and safe canned sardines and tuna.

Any advice would be welcome.  Thanks.