From:
Stephanie Weiss <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Stephanie Weiss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Feb 2004 21:45:26 -0500

Hello All,

Wondering if anyone has used Primal Defense-a probiotic made by Garden of
Life to relieve everything from candida to IBS and other symptoms.  I have
read it is very powerful but can perform wonders.  I met someone over the
weekend who said that after taking it for a few months, she could eat wheat
again once every week or two and can drink beer!  Someone else told me it
cured their allergy to dairy.  It sounds too good to be true!  Please email
experiences and opinions.
Thanks!
SW in NYC

Say “good-bye” to spam, viruses and pop-ups with MSN Premium -- free trial
offer! http://click.atdmt.com/AVE/go/onm00200359ave/direct/01/