From:
Amy Ratner <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Amy Ratner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Jul 2011 13:28:41 -0400

Our new issue of Gluten-Free Living is now available in stores nationwide. A
complete list is available on our website, www.glutenfreeliving.com.

Just in time for this weekend's 4th of July celebration, we have a full
menu, recipes and how-to's for a fabulous backyard barbecue by gluten-free
cook book author Carol Fenster. You'll find all the secrets to great
gluten-free rubs, marinades and sauces.

If you want to use all the fabulous summer fruits to make delicious pies,
Food Editor Jackie Mallorca has a story just for you. And she'll explain why
gluten-free pie dough is even easier to make than wheat-flour versions. Who
knew!

We also have a round-up of convenient ready-made gluten-free meals for
families busy with summer activities and little time or desire to be cooped
up in the kitchen. You'll read details on gluten-free labeling developments
right here in the US and internationally, plus a description of the
challenges faced by four gluten-free businesses and how they coped. Bob Levy
of Bob & Ruth's GF Dining and Travel Club shares tips and stories from
around the world for those who are planning, or just dreaming of,  a
vacation near or far. And we have an answer to the question, Do I have to
worry about gluten in toothpaste? And there is lots more.

In addition to the magazine, make sure you take a look at the four, free
common sense guides still available on our website. We cover everything from
"Embracing the Gluten-Free Diet," to "Labels," to "10 Ingredients You Don't
Have to Worry About," to "25 Ways to Eat Well & Stay Healthy on the
Gluten-Free Diet." You'll find a link to each guide on our homepage.

And don't forget to sign up for our free new e-zine, glutenfreeliving
express, through the link at the bottom of our homepage. We are just about
ready to launch the exciting, interactive first edition. You'll find
original content, a thought-provoking question we'd like readers to answer
and much more. All free just by signing up at www.glutenfreeliving.com.

Meanwhile, we are working on our Fall issue. Here's a peek at just some of
the stories you'll find: An easy, inexpensive tailgating menu from
Gluten-free on a Shoestring blogger Nicole Hunn; a round-up of healthy,
portable back-to-school snacks; a look at what gluten-free consumers want
on a label before they will buy packaged food; and an explanation of
research from the recent Celiac Symposium in Oslo, Norway and why it's
important to you. Remember that's just a peek. We have lots more packed into
the next issue. To subscribe go to www.glutenfreeliving.com.

Finally don't forget to follow us on Facebook and Twitter (gfliving).

A happy and safe 4th to all.

Ann Whelan
Editor/Publisher
Gluten-Free Living