Date:
Mon, 9 Oct 2006 14:18:55 -0600

Hey there, I've tried searching the archives and haven't been able to find recent posts on Walt Disney World travel. We are going for New Years with my daughter (5) who is GF. I was wondering if anyone had some recommendations for places to eat on property. I doubt it will be that hard for us, as we dine out at home with no problems, but being that it is Disney I was hoping to find something that would make it special for her...maybe a nice dessert (since we usually can't get anything besides a sundae for her) or something along those lines. I also wanted to know if anyone knows if the Mickey Ice Cream heads are GF.

Thanks so much!
Becky