Date:
Sat, 1 Apr 2006 03:32:30 -0800

Post your photo profile for free at http://www.celiacsingles.com

  You can also browse other profiles, perform searches and take advantage of our Matchmaker service – ALL FOR FREE!!!

  CeliacSingles is an online personals site dedicated to people with Celiac Disease. We know how Celiac can complicate your dating life. Wouldn’t it be nice to meet someone who shares the same experiences and issues that you do? Stop by and visit us today and find that special CeliacSingle for you!

  Dwight Senne
  www.celiacsingles.com