From:
Marlene Glass <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Marlene Glass <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Mar 2005 20:06:33 -0600

March special:  Order $10.00 or more and receive a free sample package of Rice Muffin Mix.  Our Muffin Mix is wonderful and used by many as a bread substitute for sandwiches.  Light textured and tender.  If you haven't tried them, you owe it to yourself to do so. We offer free shipping on $50.00 orders or higher (this is not reflected on our web site, but adjusted in our office).  Our new Streusel Breakfast Bars are delightful.  We also have Stuffing made with Bread Cubes not crumbs.  Our Pie Crust Mix makes 3 tender, delicious crusts.  Please visit our web site at www.marlenesmixes.com  or e-mail us at [log in to unmask]  with questions you may have.  Have a healthy and safe March.  Marlene at Marlene's Mixes