From:
Karri Ann Allrich <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 Jan 2002 09:02:52 -0500

I've been avoiding Perdue fresh ground turkey because
of the "natural flavors" ingredient. I e-mailed them,
and this is their response:

Dear Ms. Allrich:

Thank you for your recent e-mail and for your interest in our Perdue(r) fresh
ground turkey. I am happy to have this opportunity to answer your questions
regarding its ingredients.

Ms. Allrich, the ground turkey are made with 100% boneless, skinless white and
dark meat and a small amount of rosemary.  There isn't any gluten in our
ground
turkey.

In appreciation for your interest, I have mailed one of our favorite
cookbooklets that we hope you will enjoy using with future Perdue purchases.

Your patronage is valuable to us, and we look forward to it continuing in the
years to come.  Once again, thank you for contacting us.

Mary Beth James
Consumer Relations

SLAINTE  MHATH !

Visit Allrich Studios at: