From:
Dianne Kolb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Jan 2000 11:54:00 -0800

Does anyone have any problems with their legs aching or feet with the
cd. Or could this be something else. They do not ache all the time, just
certain times. Usually it will wake me up in the morning with my feet
and calves like they are restless, Then I usually will eat, walk around,
sometimes take Advil. It may last a few days, then goes around,
Any suggestions.

Dianne