From:
Frances Kelley <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Frances Kelley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Jan 2006 19:10:41 -0600

The next meeting of Alamo Celiac, GIGŪ in Austin is scheduled for January
18, 2006 at 7 p.m.  The meeting will be held at Tarrytown United Methodist
Church, 2601 Exposition Blvd., in room 101 which is located in the basement
of the Fellowship Hall.

Our presenter, Georgia Hutton, will do a presentation on heat and serve
gluten free meals.

Please bring a gluten free snack to share.  It is important that included
with each snack is a listing of ingredients.  Some of our members need to
avoid more than just gluten.  If the recipe is either original or has been
changed at least 3 times, please bring the recipe.  We can publish these
recipes in the recipe exchange section of our monthly newsletter.

When you arrive at the meeting, the Church has requested that we park
either on Exposition Blvd. (in front of the Church) or McCullough St. (the
northern boundary street).

  If you have any questions, please contact Francie Kelley at
[log in to unmask] or (512) 301-2224.  We hope to see you at the meeting.