From:
"T. Daniel Liebster" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Aug 1997 09:24:01 -0400

Thanks to the gazillions of people that flooded my mailbox with replies!

To summarize, the key point is that the recipe for Corn Pops is very
different in Canada than in the US.  US Corn Pops do not contain Oat Flour
while Canadian ones do.  Conclusion: Canadian Corn Pops are NOT GF.

One respondant told me that, "I have also called Kelloggs in Canada to ask
why the recipe difference and
they said the "taste tests" showed that Canadians liked the Canadian recipe
better."

Another respondent pointed me to an import company in Quebec that will sell
a box of US Corn Pops for $8.50 plus shipping!!  I don't think I want them
that badly.  I'll pick up a box or two the next time I cross the border.

Dan Liebster
Waterloo, ON