From:
Lynn Robbins <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 30 Aug 2005 12:25:07 -0400

Dear List-mates.  I have a friend whose adolescent daughter has both celiac
disease and lyme disease.  She has been extremely ill from the Lyme disease
and tried various antibiotic treatments.  My friend feels the two conditions
are interacting to make her daughter sicker, and she is interested in trying
to find a doctor who is knowledgable about both.  They are in the DC area,
but might be willing to travel to another east coast city to find a doctor
who could give the daughter a complete work-up. (Hopkins?  columbia?)

Any other info or suggestions about the two conditions?  anybody out there
have both?  thanks everybody for your help, Lynn