From:
Wendy Woytasik <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 Nov 1994 16:56:27 EST

Greetings, all!

I hope all our USian members had a "safe" Thanksgiving!

A followup on the search for proof of casein intolerance....

My Mom's GI has shrugged this posibility off, and believes her to be
lactose intolerant, even though things like Lactaid aren't relieving
the symptoms.   Based on the data from this list (and I know better than
to shrug off anecdotal evidence), she and I both feel that casein
might be the culprit (seeing as how her gluten biopsy was clear)

I'm willing to do the legwork of research, but would appreciate
any leads....my background is history, so I'm feeling a bit out of
my element with biochemistry/medicine/etc.

Please send directly to me, and I will summarize all findings to the
list.

THANKS!!!!
Wendy Woytasik-Karr
University of Windsor