From:
"Lani K. Thompson" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lani K. Thompson
Date:
Sat, 1 Dec 2007 11:24:42 -0500

CLAN THOMPSON POCKET GUIDE SALE - Stock Clearance (while supplies last)

All 2007 Celiac Pocket Guides are now 40% off! Our pocket guides contain a selection of products from the SmartList software. The information in the guides concentrates on items that can be found in mainstream supermarkets, restaurants, and drugstores. Guides fit right inside your pocket or purse for easy reference during shopping!

PLEASE NOTE: This sale price does not apply to combo packs, only to individually priced guides. If you would like to take advantage of this special price for multiple book orders, please order each book individually.

********************

Clan Thompson Mini-List: FOODS

Manufacturers of the following products reported them to be GLUTEN FREE in the USA when we called them in October and November. These products do not appear in the food SmartList yet, but will be included in the next update. The USA SmartList contains verified gluten info on approximately 6,562 items and a Canadian list is available, too. For more info, or to download a FREE DEMO, visit our CeliacSite at www.clanthompson.com

Maker's Mark Whiskey
Finlandia Vodka - cranberry
Zodiac Vodka
Clear Creek Distillery Williams Pear Brandy
Johnnie Walker Scotch
The Glenlivet Single Malt Scotch Whisky
Kahlua
RedRum
Cruzan Citrus Rum
Designer Whey Protein - Chocolate
Designer Whey Protein - Strawberry
Health Valley Organic Cream of Celery Soup
Health Valley Organic Cream of Chicken Soup
Health Valley Organic Cream of Mushroom Soup
Candy Tree Red Licorice
Candy Tree Black Licorice
McCormick's Taco Seasoning Mix
McCormick's Enchilada Sauce Mix
Spectrum Organic Mayonnaise
Spectrum Organic Artisan Dijon Mayonnaise

Clan Thompson's Celiac SmartLists are a series of programs which make it easy to find gluten information on thousands of items. Our SmartLists are the ONLY software that contains VERIFIED gluten information, and a "Comments" field is included to provide even more information.