From:
Susan Sexton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Aug 1998 00:05:51 EDT

Hi friends, Call 1-800-645-9584 Cust. Svc to order a catalog of all their
products. To order the prod. 1-800-645-1030. I have been using their vitamins
for YEARS with no problem at all.  I'm sure there are some that have gluten,
but the ones I use don't. They seem to be aware of allergies & stay away from
those as much as possible.  Of course for those who do not have our problem,
Yuk! wheat germ Yuk! is available.  I use Calcium +, C's, E's (in soy bean
oil, not wheat germ oil) Ultra Vita-Min with B's & a bunch of other good
stuff, Iron, Folic Acid, Zinc, & a brand new one Co-enzyme Q10 which is
supposed to be good for cells providing oxygen, etc. My nutritionist once told
me since my intestines don't absorb well & my pancreas don't secrete digestive
juices properly, I needed to take Pancreatin Enzyme during a meal to help
digest my food better.  It seems to make a big difference & I am more
comfortable after a meal.  I get that through them too.  Mine all say
"Guaranteed free of: wheat, yeast, soy, corn, sugar, starch, salt, milk, eggs.
No artificial colors, flavors. No preservatives, no animal or fish
derivatives." Can't get much better than that.  WAIT, yes you can...price? Buy
1 get 1 free, spend $30 or more & (I never have a problem there)  buy 1 get 2
more free.  Occasionally they have a terrific sale, buy 2 get 3 more free.
That's 5 for the price of 2. They give the source for any other ingredient.
They also have ALL the herbs, competitive products for the National Brands,
lotions, creams, etc. etc.  The part I like is they give descriptions &
benefits for all the vitamins, etc. so you know what you're accomplishing.  I
have been very happy with them & their service. I usually get my shipment
within 4 or 5 days (UPS).  Just thought I would let you all know.
PS I don't work for them, just like their product & specials.
Buy for now,
Susan