From:
"Thorn, Michael" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Thorn, Michael
Date:
Mon, 5 Jun 2006 08:53:40 -0400

Just a reminder that the Long Island Gluten Free Fair is coming up this
Sunday, June 11th, 11am-5pm.

Run by Suffolk County Celiacs and Hosted my Comfy Cuisine at 100 Nancy
Street, West Babylon, NY!
Attendance is free and the experience is priceless!

We have 27 vendors! A book signing of 'Celiac Disease: A Hidden
Epidemic', Anne Roland Lee, registered dietitian from The Celiac Disease
Center at Columbia answering questions and Lee Tobin of the Whole Food
Market gluten free bake house!

The fair is a great place to sample and shop. Most of the vendors will
be selling their products.

We will also have excellent books for sale including:"'Celiac Disease: A
Hidden Epidemic", "Living Gluten Free for Dummies by ROCK founder Danna
Korn and Shelley Case's excellent "Gluten-Free Diet: A Comprehenive
Gude".

Comfy Cuisine (our host)		Gluten Free Bread Basket
Good Eatz
Wild by Nature			Whole Foods Market
Food Tek
Silly Yak Shirts			Mr. Ritts Bakery
Earth's Remedies
Joan's GF Great Bakes 		Gluten Free Living Magazine
Cornucopia
Buckwheat Distributors		Gluten Free Naturals
Celiac Chicks
Mama's Italian Restaurant	Deby's Gluten Free,Inc.
Everybody Eats
Almond Tree Health Food
...samples from Kinnikinnick, Pamela's, Enjoy Life, GF Passport

Directions:
From the south,		Southern State Pkwy to Wellwood Ave (exit 35).
Take Wellwood north to the second traffic light
east and west	(Edison Ave - Vogel's Florist on the corner) and make a
right onto Edison - go 13 blocks and make a left onto Nancy St. - go to
#100 (on left side - street parking only).

From the north:	Take Pinelawn Ave. south (which becomes Wellwood Ave.)
and just before Southern State Pkwy. make a left onto Edison (Vogel's
Florist on the corner). Go 13 blocks and make a left onto Nancy St. - go
to # 100 (on left side - street parking only).

For More Information- Michael Thorn, Event Coordinator (631) 395-5071
Directions and Vendor Information- John Muscarello, Comfy Cuisine Inc.
(800) 321-1633