From:
Nina Luciano <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Jul 1999 19:01:59 EDT

Hello listmates,

I have been GF for almost 1 year (diagnosed October 1998)  Lately I have been
feeling VERY tired, no motivation, not focused, and my vision is a bit
unfocused.  I am typically careful on this diet but possibly getting trace
amounts here and there. I do eat out alot.  I know I have heard others
feeling lousy after being gf for a while.  I am preparing to have some blood
work in the next couple of weeks..My symptoms may also be stress related due
to an extremely busy schedule, lots of pressure at work, planning on moving,
and getting Married in October.  It's been awful hot and humid too, I am sure
that doesn't help.

Can anyone share with me your experience with going back to feeling "lousy".
Did anyone ever find they were anemic again?

Thanks, Nina