Date:
Sat, 16 Feb 2002 19:05:58 -0800

If you have trouble locating the oats, here is one route:

Go to :   www.danon.com

Then click on "Dan D Foods Ltd' with the Cdn flag.

When that screen comes up, look across the bottom of  the coloured banner at
the top for  menu headings, they are clickable

Click on "Products"

Then scroll down to Oats - Organic.  This will bring up a screen that gives
you a long list of products on a pink page.  (I think it is pink)  Scroll
down through Fruits and Nuts until you come to Oats & Muesli  -  Organic.

You will find six kinds of oats.

Then go back to the Dan D Foods page and the menu where you clicked on
'products'.  Over to the right (may be partly off your screen) is a heading
(Download the C....)  Click on there and download yourself a retail catalog.

Thanks to Vance, here is a quicker way,

Go to: http://www.danon.com/frame.htm

I am still having a problem opening the catalog I downloaded.  Anyone get
that right?

Jessie