From:
Cynthia Mayhew <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 May 2000 18:47:40 EDT

Excuse me to anyone annoyed at this post but im feeling so unwell that I am
too weak to weed out what would be deemed appropriate for this list.  All of
my other posts have been greeted with graciousness and warmth so Im going to
go ahead and post.  Im feeling quite discouraged and ill.  Ive been diligent
about gluten in my home and in my system.  Im still getting ill.  Today,
again, I barely made it to the bathroom. Yesterday was even worse.  Im afraid
to drive at this point because I dot want to be far from a bathroom.  My
symptoms are Always the same which is slight sometimes difficult constipation
in the morning and then around lunch time uncontrollable watery diarrhea.  I
feel tired, depressed, depleted and afraid to eat.  I have lost my appetite
which is something I have never experienced in my life.  I took some of my
vitamins today but failed to see the bright yellow "vitamin B" absorption
evidence in my urine (anyone taking this vitamin will know what I mean) now
Im thinking that IM completely beyond help.  Ive been putting Cider Vinegar
on my salad and have decided to stop this today.  Im hoping that tomorrow
will be a better day.

Im looking to correspond with anyone who has cured a leaky gut to give me
specifics on how to get thru this.  IM just miserable.  Im also pregnant and
am afraid that Im going to miss out on nutrients and that scares me too.
I need basics.  Ive already got a list of supplements but I guess Im looking
for food suggestions (what do I put on my salad) the more basic the better
and also correspondents with others that have beat this.  The last time I had
gluten was on Mother's day And believe me I will NEVER do that again.  It was
the last time. Could I still be getting sick from that episode?  I just feel
lousy.
~Cynthia