From:
David Kline <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
David Kline <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 May 2006 14:48:01 GMT

The North Texas <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" />Gluten Intolerance Group has two round trip tickets on
American Airlines that will be won at our Making Tracks for Celiacs
in Arlington Texas on Saturday May 13.  These tickets are good
for travel in the lower 48 states, Canada, Mexico and the Caribbean!<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />The event will be held at the beautiful River Legacy Park at the Legacy Pavilion.
Our Making Tracks for Celiacs will be a family fun day full of entertainment
for the kids including face painting, a clown and bounce house fun.
Here are the details of the event:Saturday May 13, 2006
River Legacy Park, Arlington Texas
Legacy PavilionRegistration and t-shirt pick up begin at 10:00am
The1 mile walk starts at 11:00am
Barbeque lunch is at 11:45am
Raffle and silent auction starts at 1:00pmWe have over 100 raffle baskets and gift certificates plus LOTS of GF goodies to sample.

For more information, please visit www.northtexasgig.com or contact [log in to unmask]

To register for the event, please click on this link: http://www.northtexasgig.com/Files/walk06.pdf

*******
*******