Date:
Tue, 8 Jan 2002 20:25:49 -0800

These are so yummy, but to make sure about the natural flavouring not being
a no-no for non-gluten eaters, I checked with the manufacturer and this is
their response:

"Hi Louise

Thanks for your e-mail, I am delighted to confirm that Terry's Chocolate
Oranges are Gluten free, so you will be able to enjoy them with out worry.

Its great to hear from people who really enjoy our products, thanks again
for your enquiry.

Regards
Jo Toovey
Kraft Foods UK"