From:
"John E. Cornell" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Mar 1997 16:05:39 EST

Baking Soda, Baking Soda, Baking Soda.

I got a wonderful batch of sympathetic replies to my querry about what to
do for itchy skin on kids with chickenpox.

Most suggested bathing with baking soda.  Painting the spots with
calomine lotion (or its clear gel version) was also suggested as good for
symptomatic relief.

A few suggested aloe vera & epsom salts for baths.

One Brit from the UK wanted to know why people in the USA bathed in
oatmeal.

One woman suggested that I bring my wife flowers.

Thanks to all who replied - we seem to be surviving. ;-)

||  John E. Cornell - Rockville, MD  ||