From:
Chris Fichter <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Chris Fichter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 31 Jan 2014 14:55:18 -0600

I have been attending plenty of Trade Food Shows these past few months. I always take some time to walk around the show to see what other Manufacturers of Gluten Free products are doing. One thing I keep noticing is how many new products are being introduced. I see lots and lots of snack foods, cookies, etc. and while I am sure they are all great products, they are not the type of product my old Rice Mill is going to make.

We are not interested in fad type products, we are interested in making good solid everyday products, like our Hol Grain Rice Starch-a gravy thickener, or our Hol Grain Chicken Coating mix, or our Chili and Fajita mixes. The same goes for our Hol Grain Brown Rice Crackers. These are all products a typical family would use every single day.  They all taste good; and like our Hol Grain Brown Rice Bread Crumbs, that makes a superior tasting hamburger patty or meatloaf, the entire family, regardless if they have gluten intolerance or not, will enjoy them....that is our GOAL and one we are successful achieving.

February is still cold and one of our favorite cold weather comfort foods is a good ole’ fashioned Meat Loaf, using our Hol Grain Brown Rice Bread Crumbs. Our bread crumbs are made from only BROWN RICE, no corn used at all. As a result we are the ONLY Gluten Free bread crumb that uses only rice and is Verified NON GMO. We make top quality products you and your family can trust.

You can purchase our bread crumbs in your favorite Natural Food Store or the natural section of your favorite supermarket, or from our secure website, www.holgrain.com, where we are featuring a 10% discount on our two sizes of Brown Rice Bread Crumbs. If you check out the recipe section on our website we even have a pretty good recipe for our Louisiana style Meat Loaf.

Thank you for your continued support of our 102 year old Rice Mill, we really do appreciate it.

Bon Appetit'

Mike Davis

President/Owner

Conrad Rice Mill, Inc.