From:
Robert Hinterding <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 1 Aug 2002 22:01:44 +1000

                     ** SILLY YAKS BAKERY CAFE **
     A totaly gluten free environment in  Melbourne, Australia
                      http://www.sillyyak.com.au

  Australia's first allergy friendly, dedicated gluten free bakery cafe
  is in the Westgarth shopping strip in High Street, Northcote
  (Just near the Westgarth Cinema). Come and experience the best gluten
  free food in town: 2 stare in the latest edition of Cheap Eats, proof
  that GF means Great Food and not just gluten free.

  Would you like to go out for breakfast, lunch, dinner or just coffee
  and cake like everyone else without having to worry about what you're
  eating?

  Silly Yaks Bakery Cafe is the place to go.  All food and beverages
  are gluten-free, no artificial food colours or added preservatives
  are used, and other food intolerances and allergies are catered for.
  Lactose/dairy free decaffeinated cappuccinos are available.

  We bake a large range of products, all gluten free and many dairy free
  as well. Visit our web site to see our products, or come and visit.
We
  are also open for dinner on Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights.

  We now have available a range of frozen fresh gluten free pasta.
Taste
  tested by Italians, and they think it hard to tell from the real
thing.

  Open Wednesday to Monday (closed Tuesdays), the premises is fully
licenced
  but NO beer or other gluten containing beverages will be sold
(alcoholic
  cider in abundance!).  Beer is BYO.

  Silly Yaks Bakery Cafe,
  105 High St, Northcote,