From:
Sari SMITH <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sari SMITH <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Jan 2004 23:18:06 +1100

Hi all,
           This is my first post. I was diagnosed with coeliac via
biopsy a few months ago and have been happily GF and appreciating this
list.  I caught a parvo virus a few weeks ago  and suddenly I have very
severe arthritis symptoms (I'm 45 and this is a first!) and may have
"Reactive Arthritis." It is attacking mainly my hip joints. I though I
read somewhere of a connection between coeliac and sacroilliac
problems. Any ideas or experiences? I will summarize and would be most
grateful. The Dr wants me on NSAIDs but I am very hesitant because of
the GI problems.

Thanks,
Sari