From:
Megan Warlick <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Megan Warlick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Dec 2008 13:03:06 -0800

Are you in search of the perfect gingerbread house or cookie recipes?
Something Fast, Easy & Delicious? Pamela has many wonderful ideas for
you. Simply visit our website site www.pamelasproducts.com
<http://www.pamelasproducts.com/>  throughout the month of December for
great holiday cookie and entertaining ideas, tips and easy to follow
recipes. From the best name in gluten-free, Pamela's! So you know it
will be good.

Have you signed up for our FREE eNewsletter? Each month we send out
excellent tips, recipes, seasonal ideas and free products to our
subscribers. Signing up is easy, simply enter your email address right
on our home page and you're done. Each month you'll receive your very
own Pamela's eNewsletter delivered right to your inbox. And, we do not
collect, sell or distribute your contact information, we just send you a
newsletter once a month.

*******
*******