From:
Joanne Bradley <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Joanne Bradley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Jul 2008 15:00:30 -0500

The new blog for Gluten Free College Students and Parents is now live at
www.gfcollegestudent.blogspot.com. This is a column dedicated to answering
questions about the gluten free college lifestyle and foodservice. There
will also be commentary about issues affecting both parents and students.
Please forward this link to anyone who may be interested.

As I am new at this, please send along constructive criticism. Work is
progressing on the Gluten Free College Student site and will be live soon.
Thanks for everyone who replied to my email about content. Thanks for the
help.

Joanne Bradley

Author of:  <http://www.publications.joannelbradley.com/> Gluten Free
Success for the College Student;

101 Gluten Free Recipes for <http://www.publications.joannelbradley.com/>
the College Student

My other sites will be down for a couple of days for maintenance
(www.GlutenFreeSuccess.com; www.GlutenFreeCollegeStudent.com;
www.GlutenFreeGrains.com). Thanks.