Date:
Mon, 25 Oct 1999 11:42:50 PDT

After being diagnosed I found out that I needed to make everything from
scratch.I couldnt live without my rice cooker.I can put vegetables in along
with the rice,no mess no fuss.It is a great tool in the kitchen.Also I have
found that I love to cook with a crock pot electric,just put it in and by
evening I have a great meal.Also a stainless steel (new one) pressure cooker
is a must for my kitchen.I found out microwaving foods kills the b-12 and
folic acid and undigests protein in your foods.I have been also buying
vegetables from the farmers and been canning them myself.For pears instead
of making sugar syrup I put 2 tbsp of pineapple juice in them along with
corn free vita-c.I also canned my own green beans.I dont do all of them but
I do alot of them,beats having junk in them and I know whats in
them.Freezing is good if you have freezer space and I know many people that
dry there food as well.Yes i have many food allergies along with going gf
but i really dont see at is a problem,only another fork in the road and I
just go around and make the best of it.There are so many alternatives and
Iam grateful for the people that take the time to put there recipes in gf
recipe books.It makes our lifes alot easier.I remember 20 yrs ago when I
tried to make gf muffins for my daughter,if you threw them across to the
wall,the wall would break before the muffin...HAHA

Thanks to people like Carol Fenster and Bette Hagman and there recipes Iam
truly grateful for their hard work & their recipes.im sure it must have been
hard to find the perfect recipe that wouldnt taste like a rockHappy Health
to all...Happy cooking too!

ICQ#22357402

What lies behind us and what lies before us are
tiny matters,compared to what lies within us.

Oliver wendell Holmes