From:
Ria Wolff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Feb 2001 14:56:47 -0500

Hi Folks, Sorry it took so long to respond but most Doctors, even good
ones move at a snails pace.

My responses from the list were astounding, thank you to the many people who
wrote:

-malabsorption
-too much acid in diet
-need of folic acid
-thrombocytopenic pupura
-caused by vitamins
-vitamin deficiency
-comes with getting older
-comes along with auto immune diseases
-it is nothing at all
-have no idea but have it(mostly got this one)

I went to my doctor and he ran blood tests for clotting and internal
bleeding.  All came back fine.  He then sent me to a dermatologist and I saw
him yesterday.  The dots, which I have lots of, measure less than one
millimeter.  I have about five that are about 2-3 millimeters. He said these
are blood vessels and are hereditary.  They are  nothing to worry about.  If
I want they can be removed like any mole.  He said I probably always had
them, but only noticed recently when afew became large.  Boy turning 40 has
really changed my life! Thanks again to all who responded.

Ria