From:
Elli Waite <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Apr 1997 09:52:38 -0400

I'm interested in learning more about healthcare coverage in the Seattle,
Washington area.  My understanding is that the State has a healthcare
program that is available to anyone establishing residency.   I'm
interested in how effective it has been in handling someone with Celiac
disease from both a care and monetary perspective.  Are there good
doctors available?  Any recommendations?

Please send direct email to

If you are willing to spend time on the phone, please provide your phone
number and good time to call.  I'm currently in Baltimore, MD on the east
coast.  Thanks