From:
LeeAnn Love <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
LeeAnn Love <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Feb 2014 10:47:14 -0600

Hi. I was been diagnosed with celiac disease about 4 months ago and have not yet celebrated Mardi Gras gluten free. Does anyone have any Mardi Gras, Cajun, or New Orleans type GF recipes that you really enjoy? I am looking to preserve my Mardi Gras traditions, sans gluten. Any recipes would be greatly welcomed.
Also, as the social media coordinator of the CSA Nashville group, I would like to invite you to follow our Pinterest GF boards, including pins of recipes, celiac awareness and health related issues, as well as GF humor. Would love for you to join us:  http://www.pinterest.com/csanashville/
Thanks,LeeAnn