From:
Frances Kelley <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Frances Kelley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 Sep 2005 22:27:54 -0500

Sun Harvest Farms is sponsoring Danna Korn for appearances in both Austin
and San Antonio this month.

Austin: Wednesday, 21 September, 6:30-8:00 pm. Sun Harvest Farms, 4006 S.
Lamar Blvd. San Antonio: Thursday, 22 September, 6:30-8:00 pm. Sun Harvest
Farms, 17700 US Hwy 281 North (near the intersection of US 281 and
Loop  1604 North)

Please note that Sun Harvest is requesting we RSVP if planning to attend.
The Sun Harvest stores have limited space and they are therefore asking
that we reserve space for ourselves and our guests. Don't take a chance on
there not being space for you!

To RSVP:
Leave your name, phone number, the number of people in your party, and
specify that you are calling for the Danna Korn lecture.

For San Antonio: call the main Sun Harvest number, 210-525-1844 ext. 603.
For Austin: call the store, 512-444-3079, or call the main Sun Harvest
number, 210-525-1844 ext. 603.
Don't forget to indicate which presentation (Austin or San Antonio) you
want to attend.

The program will consist of the following:
   Gluten-free meal cooking class (featuring lasagna and snacks)
   Store tour with gluten-free product sampling throughout the store
   Discussion (Wheat-free/Gluten-free: Should You Be?) with Q&A session
   Book signing and meeting with participants

A physician recently asked Celiac List members whether Danna's books would
be good references for him to recommend to his patients. He was inundated
with replies from people who had read her books and found them most
helpful! This was not surprising to Alamo Celiac members in San Antonio who
heard Danna talk a couple of years ago.

Danna is best known as the founder of R.O.C.K. (Raising Our Celiac Kids), a
national organization that focuses on parents and their celiac kids. But
Danna's knowledge and expertise is valuable to celiacs of all ages.

This is a celiac gathering you will not want to miss! Put it on your
calendar and call Sun Harvest with your RSVP now.

Frances Kelley
Chair
Austin Celiac Support Association
512-301-2224

Anne Barfield
Chair
San Antonio Celiac Support Group
210-340-0648

The Austin Celiac Support Association and the San Antonio Celiac Support
Group are part of Alamo Celiac, Chapter #65 of the Celiac Sprue Association.

More information about Danna Korn's visit may be found on the Alamo Celiac
Web site:
<file:///../../../../../Documents%20and%20Settings/FrancieK/Local%20Settings/Temp/>www.alamoceliac.org