Date:
Mon, 1 Feb 2010 07:02:21 -0500

Clan Thompson's Celiac SmartLists are a series of programs which make it
easy to find gluten information on thousands of items. All information
is verified and we include a "Comments" field to provide even more
information. We have a food SmartList and a drug SmartList which
includes information on over the counter and prescription meds as well
as products for people who want/need to avoid skin contact with gluten.
Versions are available for Windows, Macs, SmartPhones, Palms, Pocket PCs
and Blackberries. For more info, or to download a FREE DEMO, visit our
store at www.clanthompson.com/celiacstore.

***********

This Month's Mini-List: FOOD

Manufacturers of the following products reported them to be GLUTEN FREE
in the USA when we called them in December and January.

Haagen-Dazs Superpremium Frozen Yogurt: Dulce de Leche
Haagen-Dazs Ice Cream Bars: Vanilla and Dark Chocolate
Original Sin Hard Cider
A Taste of Thai Peanut Noodles Quick Meal
A Taste of Thai Red Curry Noodles Quick Meal
Dairy Queen DQ Fudge Bar - no sugar added
PediaSure - Orange Cream
Finlandia Vodka - lime
Malt-O-Meal Cereals (fruity dyno-bites)
Luksusowa Potato Vodka
Monster Energy Drink - Khaos
Welch's 100% Grape Juice
Blue Diamond Almonds - Oven Roasted - cinnamon brown sugar
Starburst Jelly Beans
Wild Cherry Pepsi - reg. Or diet
Smucker's Sundae Syrups - chocolate flavor
Columbus Fire Roasted Cured Pork Loin
Gluten Free Creations Chocolate Donuts4U

*******
*******