From:
Ingrid Gordon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 Aug 1996 07:41:39 -0500

Dear fellow enemies of wheat:

I was wondering if anybody out there has tried making their own gf waffles?
If so, do they turn out well?  Do you just use pancake batter, or is there
some sort of special waffle batter?

The reason I'm asking is because I just picked up my first pack of Van's
toaster waffles, and think that they're really good!  I am certainly no
stranger to "from scratch" cooking, and I thought that perhaps in the long
run I could save money if I invest in a waffle iron.  Thanks in advance for
any advice!

Ingrid Gordon