Date:
Sun, 1 Nov 2009 14:55:42 -0500

                                      HTTP://BOBANDRUTHS.COM

Our mission is to make going out to eat and traveling easier for those of us
on the Gluten-free Diet.  Since 1998 we have:

*   Published a Quarterly Life Style Newsletter

*   Conducted Going Out To Eat & Traveling Gluten-free Workshops in the
U.S. and Canada. (Discounts for members). Have your local area Support
Group leader call us to arrange one for you.

*   Arranged and Escorted Gluten-free Getaways of all kinds all over the
World. (Discounts for Members).  Such as:

Two and three night "mini" Getaways to places like New Orleans, Niagara
Falls, Culinary Institute of America and more

Exotic tours of far away places, such as, China, Italy, Galapagos & Machu
Picchu, Safaris in Africa

Cruises on ocean liners and River boats - All-Inclusive destination resorts

And so much more.

We have met thousands of you at "Conferences", our "Workshops" and, of
course, on our many "Gluten-free Getaways" over the years. We invite you
to join our club of those on the Gluten-free Diet who want to enjoy the
experiences of going out to eat and traveling. Despite the restrictions and
limitations the Gluten-free Diet impose upon us - there is no reason not to
enjoy a full exciting lifestyle.  Hey, there are ONLY FOUR THINGS  in
all the
World that we can't eat (Let's not even nitpick the oats).

.Here are the current Gluten-free Getaways we are offering:

* *   CLUB MED CANCUN - All-Inclusive
          February 6~13, 2010

* *   TULIPS & THE ROMANTIC RHINE RIVER CRUISE & TOUR
          April 21 ~ 30, 2010

* *   ALASKA CRUISE & TOUR OF VANCOUVER, CANADA
          May 17 ~ 26, 2010

* *   ISRAEL & JORDAN TOUR
          June 23 ~ July 3, 2010

And here are other possible Gluten-free Getaways that are In The Works:

*    ENGLAND, SCOTLAND & WALES TOUR
          August, 2010

*    SAVANNAH, GA mini

*    INDIA TOUR
          October, 2010

*    CULINARY INSTITUTE OF AMERICA mini

*    NEW ZEALAND & AUSTRALIA TOUR

*    LAS VEGAS mini

*    AFRICAN SAFARI KENYA - MASS MIGRATION
          July, 2011

Join the fun and become a member of Bob & Ruth's. Send your check in
the amount of $40 for your annual dues to:

Bob & Ruth's          205 Donerail Court          Havre de Grace, MD  21078

Please give us a call at 410-939-3218 if you have any questions.