From:
Nancy Kloberdanz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 12 Aug 2007 18:49:27 EDT

Seattle home needed for Gluten Intolerant High School Exchange  Student

I am hoping you can forward this message to the members of your group. I
have a high school foreign exchange student from Slovakia who is gluten
intolerant and needs a family that will be supportive of his  condition. Seattle
Public schools are accepting students so I am hoping we  can find Gabriel a home
within the City of Seattle. Thank you so much for any  help.

Jill Stransky, Local Coordinator, CIEE Council on International Educational
Exchange

Host Family who lives in the City of Seattle Needed for Gabriel, Gluten
Intolerant teenager from Slovakia.

Seattle Public Schools are accepting high school foreign exchange  students.

Is your family or perhaps neighbor, relative or friend willing to host a
high school exchange student for one school year? Students arrive in August and
return home in June 2008.

Or could your family be a Welcome Family, hosting a student from arrival
through the first 2 -3 months of school until a permanent host family is
selected?

CIEE Host Families can be couples with or without children, single parent
with children or retired couples.

As a Hosting Family You:
Welcome a student into your home as a family  member, student follows all
rules/curfews set by host parents – they wish to  become part of an American
family.
Provide an individual bed – students can  share a room, study area and meals,
CIEE students pay for their own school  lunches.
Select a student that is just right for your family, all CIEE  students are
thoroughly screened.

What do we provide our Host Families?
Ongoing assistance and 24-hour  support from our professional full time staff.
Students arrive with access to  a minimum of $150 to $200 per month to cover
all necessary and personal expenses  (school/class fees, extra-curricular
activities, clothing, going out with  friends, personal products, etc) and full
medical insurance coverage.

Please Call Jill Stransky, Local Coordinator for CIEE
206-546-3945
email- [log in to unmask] (mailto:[log in to unmask])
_www.ciee.org/hostfamily_ (http://www.ciee.org/hostfamily)